Liquid Systems/High Performance Coating Systems
AYM Services can offer a variety of High Performance Roof Coating Systems that cure into a flexible waterproof coating, free from fixings, seams, welds or joints.
Roof Coatings can be applied to felt, bitumen, metal, concrete, and asbestos, and may be applied to damp surfaces prior surface water removed.
Roof Coating offer protection to the roof structure lasting many years before first maintenance is required and will tolerate foot traffic and withstand attack by airborne pollutants.
Preparation and application
Roof coatings can be applied to existing roof surface prior to a thorough industrial clean and the removal of all debris; this is also inclusive of cleaning out old joint sealant and joints.
The cold coating system can be applied by roller, brush or airless spray thus reducing disruption to activities within the building and eliminating fire risks.
On complex roof detail such as upstands and Rooflights the coating will provide a long lasting barrier against damaging water ingress.
- Can be applied to most Roof Structures
- Offer a seamless waterproof alternative
- Guarantee Available (subject to requirements.)
- Simple and cost effective - In comparison to Re-Roofing
- Ease and speed of application
- Eliminates risk of fire and disruption to building
- Systems respond to thermal and substrate movement
- Resistant to abrasion and impact
- Easy maintenance - Simple overcoat restores lifespan
- Extensive range of exceptionally durable systems
- Projects undertaken in line with Health and Safety Regs
- Reduction in building Heat Loss
- Quality Coatings reduce need for reinforcing membranes
- Follows existing roof profile
- Remains flexible and not cracking, peeling etc
- Maintains original colour with no fading
- Single pass reduced movement on roof
- Ideal where roof modifications are required later i.e. vents
- Reflects up to 90% of UV Rays reducing summer heat internally.
Why Liquid Systems/ High Performance Coating Systems?
- Flexible waterproof coating
- Can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces
- Long lasting protection from foot traffic and airborne pollutants
- Guarantee available (subject to conditions)
- Extensive range of durable systems