Slate & Tile Roofing renewal
AYM Services provides the highest quality workmanship and expertise in specialty Slate and Tile Roofing installation or restoration.
We have completed many Slate and Tile roof projects. In addition to our Slate and Tile roof services, we also undertake ancillary work to these roofs.
Our aim is to offer a skilled and experienced service. Our services for Slate and Tile include:
- Artificial Slating Re-Roofing
- Clay/Concrete Plain Tiling Re-Roofing
- Concrete Interlocking Tiling
- Flat To Pitched Roof Conversion
- Repairs and Replacing Broken Slate and Tiles
- Reducing Chimney Stack To A Safe Level
- Rebuilding The Chimney Stack
- Replace Chimney Pot, Cowl and Flaunching Including Waterproofing
- Redressing Lead Flashings
- Renew Lead Gulley In Code 5 Lead
- Point New Step and Upstand Flashings
Our product portfolio includes installation of all types of concrete and clay tiles, double and single lap slates, decorative, Traditional tiling, slating and leadwork. Using hand made clay or Slates and Non-Asbestos
- Slate and Tile.
- Redland, TAC Duracem Slate, Marley Eternit Ltd, Acme Plain Clay Tiles,
- Ashdowne Plain Clay Tiles, Hawkins Plain Clay Tiles.
- Complete Survey and Estimating Service.
- All slating and Tiling is in accordance with BS standards
Slate roof tiles can be either double-lapped or interlocking. There are advantages and disadvantages to both types, and the specifier is made aware of the limitations of each product. With a roof survey the appropriate specification can be produced as well as providing the most cost effective specification to comply with British Standards.
Traditional Slate and Tile complement the historical appearance and complies with sensitive planning guidelines for a strong emphasis on aesthetics, sustainability and affordability.
Why Slate and Tile?
- High quality workmanship
- Wide variety of materials
- High level of aesthetic
- Sustinable and affordable
- Complimentary to historical appearance